We are excited to have author Becky Monson join us for a guest post as part of the book tour for her latest book, Speak Now or Forever Hold your Peace. Today, she shares her five things she can't live without with us. Get to know the author a little--and we encourage you to check out some of the other stops on the book tour and to enter to win the $50Amazon Gift Card book tour prize!
Five Things I Can’t Live Without
By Becky Monson
1. My smart phone. No wait … my family should be number one, right? I mean, because of course they’re number one in my mind. Family is totally what came to my mind first when I thought of what to write. Totally. That was just a little slipup. So of course, my three little kiddos and my hubby are first on my list because after all, they are my most favorite people in the world. They’re the reason I am what I am and why I do what I do. It’s all for them. I love them, even more than my smart phone.
2. My smart phone. Seriously, I would marry it if I could. My life is on that thing. I once cracked the screen so badly that I couldn’t use it. I wasn’t sure how I would survive. I did, though … barely.
3. Chocolate. Because … duh.
4. My kindle. I have about a gazillion books on my kindle (only a slight exaggeration) that I must read. If only there were a gazillion more hours in my day.
5. My bed. I love it. It’s the most comfortable bed, ever. Also, on some nights, you can find all of the things I can’t live without in my bed. My smart phone and my kindle are usually right by me, as is my hubby. My children can most-times be found in my bed (usually lying sideways and taking up the entire thing). And sometimes, because my toddler likes to eat where she pleases, you actually might find some chocolate.
Quick Summary of Speak Now or Forever Hold your Peace by Becky Monson. If there’s one thing that Bridgette Reynolds has learned recently, it’s that the perfect shoes, the perfect hair, and the perfect dress do not make for the perfect proposal. In fact, sometimes they make for the not-so-perfect breakup. Now, Bridgette must do everything in her power to win Adam back. She knows they are meant to be. And nothing will stand in her way—not her friends, not her grandmother, not even the fact that Adam is now engaged to Serene after a whirlwind romance. Focused on her plan to win Adam back, Bridgette isn’t expecting Ian—her college best friend, her love, her big regret—to come back into her life. They sink back into their comfortable friendship as if no time has passed at all, making Bridgette start to question her feelings for Adam. But Ian has a few secrets of his own . . . secrets that could shatter their friendship once and for all. Bridgette has to make some major decisions—should she speak now? Or forever hold her peace?
We receive complimentary copies of books in exchange for reviews or book tour postings. All opinions are our own and we are not compensated for our reviews.
About the Author:
By day, Becky Monson is a mother to three young children, and a wife. By night, she escapes with reading books and writing. In her debut novel, Becky uses humor and true-life experiences to bring her characters to life. She loves all things chick-lit (movies, books, etc.), and wishes she had a British accent. She has recently given up Diet Coke for the fiftieth time and is hopeful this time will last... but it probably won't.
Connect with Becky:
a Rafflecopter giveaway